Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Alright here we go. The last couple weeks have been a little busy and unfortunately the WODs have kind of taken a back seat. Time to get back into things.

WOD:

Ten rounds for time of:
3 Weighted Pull-ups, 45 pounds
5 Strict Pull-ups
7 Kipping Pull-up

For weighted pull-ups place a 45 pound dumbbell between the legs above crossed ankles and jettison the dumbbell after third rep and continue with strict pull-ups and then the kipping pull-ups. Coming off the bar or going to ground constitutes termination of a set

(I just re-read this and it might be a little confusing. The goal is to do this in as fast as time possible, and the least amount of sets possible. Last time I did this WOD I did so many sets I lost count and said screw it.)
(I will most likely be dropping the weight on the weighted pull-ups. Probably around 30ish lbs maybe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment