Saturday, January 15, 2011

"Fran"

Yay "Fran"!!! 

Today was an awesome day at SRCF!!!  Tons of great energy, tons of PR's.  Thank you to everyone who stuck around, or showed up a little early to cheer us coaches on! 

"Fran"

21-15-9 reps of:
Thruster (95#/65#)
Pull-ups

3:23.

I haven't done Fran in a long time.  Last time I did Fran was at the Level 1 cert last Feb.  My time at the cert wasn't my all time best, and thankfully today was not nearly as painful as that cert. day.  I don't know what happened to my pull-ups on the 15's.  My grip completely failed and I practically fell off the bar.  I ended up having to break up my 9's as well.  At least the nice part about this is I know I can go sub 3 without too much extra work.  I would have been practically tied with Tom if I hadn't fallen off the bar.  When I came off the pull-up bar first after the 21's, I thought I had it locked down, but then my grip fell apart on the 15's.  I did all of the thrusters unbroken, with a slight pause in the 15's at rep 8. 

No comments:

Post a Comment