Sunday, January 2, 2011

Friday  12/31:

"Isa-Grace"

30 Snatches (135#)
30 Clean & Jerks (135#)

16:07.  (10:11 for Isabel)

We all chose a WOD for new years, and I decided that I had to do Isabel.  I have never done it before, and I had been meaning to give it a go for some time.  I also wanted to do Isabel with full squat snatches.  I felt pretty good through the first few reps.  About half way through my legs started feeling the bottom to bottom tabata squats from Thursday.  It got pretty rough and slow towards the end. 


Saturday 1/1/11:

AMRAP in 20 min. of:
2 Ring handstand push-ups
6 Toes to bar
12 ft. Handstand walk

11 rounds.

Since we were all feeling out new years wods we wanted to do something with a gymnastic focus, and preferably with no legs involved.  I definitely need to work on the handstand walks more.  I tend to rush moving my hands before I'm even in a handstand, so I only move a couple steps each time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment