Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sectionals training:

"Josh"
21 OHS (95#)
42 Pull-ups
15 OHS
30 Pull-ups
9 OHS
18 Pull-ups

6:20.  Felt pretty crappy after the first round of pull-ups.  Started feeling a little sick to my stomach.  Took a few extra seconds to let things calm down before hitting the second set of OHS.  I was able to do all of my OHS's unbroken.  The Pull-ups disappeared a lot quicker than I thought they would.  Talk about total arm pump! 

Later in the afternoon, I hit up another WOD, this time with a team at the affiliate gathering. 

7.5 minutes to establish a 3RM on the bench.

switch

7.5 minutes for:
total meters rowed
total rope climbs

This was an interesting twist on a WOD.  We divided the team in half and one half started on the bench, while the other half started on the rowing and rope climbs.  We could divide the work up any way we wanted to.

I hit 230# on the bench, and probably could have squeezed out a bit more.  When we switched to the row/rope climbs, Jesse did all the rowing and I alternated rope climbs with another teammate.  I was definitely feeling all of the pull-ups from "Josh" in the morning.  It was a totally fun WOD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment