Saturday, December 11, 2010

Video from the Forward roll/ Handstand walk WOD:
Muscle-up/Forward roll/Pistol/Handstand walk WOD from Mark Buskas on Vimeo.

Thursday's WOD was 2k full of suck.

2k row.

6:49.6!  OWWIE!!!  I literally fell off the rower.  It was good to go at the same time as Pat as it kept me pushing, even though I wanted to quit.  With around 900m left I went hypoxic and seriously considered quitting.  It was not a good feeling.  Stoked to hit sub 7!

Then after awhile of recovering from the row, Tom and I threw down on a WOD.

"Diane"
21-15-9 of:
Deadlifts (225#)
HSPU

8:07.  May not have been a PR over my 165# days, but I was stoked to crank out that many HSPU's!  Did sets of 5 in the 21's.  Finished the 9's with sets of 2 with a couple singles in there.  I think the handstand walks have increased my strength dramatically for the HSPU's.

No comments:

Post a Comment