Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sectionals

Yesterday was a good day to start off some sectionals training.  Great group of athletes all ready to throwdown! 

12-9-6 reps of:
Squat clean (175/105#)
HSPU

8:58.  This was a good one.  First time lifting heavy in two weeks.  Felt good, other than feeling like I haven't squatted heavy in awhile. 

Tomorrow I'm going to start up Wendler again.  I'm going to take some weight off my previous numbers as to not just jump back to super heavy weights.  Probably somewhere around 15-20# or so.  Also going to take a look at my volume of training and try to tweak some things and add more variety and not just a lot of heavy lifting.  Also, I am going to push myself to do 1 WOD a week that will crush me.  Crush in the sense of, I may not be able to do some of the exercises.  I recommend for anyone to read Blair Morrison's article in the CrossFit Journal.  Time to get uncomfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment