Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thursday:

CF Total II

Clean, 1 rep
Bench press, 1 rep
OHS, 1 rep

Clean: 245/260f/255f/250f
Bench: 245/255f/250f
OHS: 185/195/210

Got my strength on with Tom and Moe.  Fun total even though my numbers weren't too great.  I did too many warmups on the cleans and then jumped a bit too high too fast.  I just wasn't feeling the bench, perhaps due to all the ring push-ups the day before...  The OHS's felt really heavy pretty early, but after a bit, and failing to lock out a few reps, things came together and hit a 10# PR.

Afterwards, I worked on a bunch of HSPU's.  Did a few max rep sets where I would do as many in a row real HSPU's and then start kipping to get a few more.  I'm hoping I can use this technique to get a few more reps out of the AMRAP for  AF's WOD 12.  

No comments:

Post a Comment