Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tuesday:

One minute on, one minute off:


30 KB Swings - 2 pood
*You have 1 minute to get 30 KB swings. If you do not get 30 KB Swings in 1 minute, count a penalty.
*Perform this workout one minute on and one minute off. Total time is 10 minutes.
*For every penalty counted, perform a 1000 meter row.

 30/30/27/23/23. Tested this one out for Tom to see if it would be a good WOD for the box.  This was definitely a tough one!  My grip was completely shot at the third round.  Unbroken the first two rounds, then all hell broke loose once I had to set the KB down.  We changed the penalty a bit, and instead of rowing, we took the amount of reps I was short at the end (17) and then did that many HSPU's on parallettes.


"Ninja Kim"

3 Rds:

Row 30 calories
30 ring push-ups
30 Pistols, alternating
30 Double Unders

13:36.  Since I didn't get a chance to try out Kim's bday WOD, I decided today would be a good day.  After the KB swing fun from last night, I was feeling pretty beat up, so this WOD was perfect for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment