Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So Tuesday, I just wasn't feeling it after work.  I just had zero energy.  I decided to at least get in and get my Wendler squats done. 

Back Squat:
125/160/190
5x205
5x240
5+x270 x8 reps

I called it a day after that, so I could get some rest and maybe do a double today.  When I was doing some mobility wods this morning, my back kind of got tweaked, and so I decided to not hit up "Nancy" like I was originally planning.  Probably a very good idea, as my back is pretty sore sitting here typing this.  Not sure what's up with it, but hopefully a few days off will get it back feeling good.  Since I felt like I needed to do something, I did a Tucker skill set.

100 Ice cream makers
100 shoot-thrus

I used the green band for the ice cream makers, and they started to get real tough real quick.  Same thing with the shoot-thrus.  I was down to sets of 5 pretty fast.  Hopefully tomorrow I will wake up and my back will feel better.  I'll probably just hit my Wendler bench and then maybe do something bodyweight for a WOD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment