Sunday, October 17, 2010

Amazing Grace

So yesterday was Barbell For Boobs down at King CF.  It was a good turnout, I think somewhere around 50 people total! 

Went with Jeremy, Michelle, Jenna, Sean, and Tom.  Tom and I did a Grace off. 

"Grace"
30 Clean & Jerks (135#/95#)

My time was 2:14, one second under my goal!  Just barely behind Tom on this one.  Once my jerks started getting fatigued, I went to a "baby" split jerk.  This strategy worked out awesome for me, and I think I will use it more often when I start to get tired towards the end of WODs. 

Followed Grace up with a great lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, then did a little shopping and then a great dinner at Tom and Michelle's.  It was a nice relaxing day (after Grace was over). 

Next week is time to get back to hitting the weights hard.  Time to start focusing on my next goals of HSPU on parallettes, and to OHS and Snatch my bodyweight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment