Sunday, October 10, 2010

Positive Talk

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to attend Greg Amundsons goal setting seminar. Thanks Tom for bringing us along! It was a great seminar with lots of good points about positive self talk and how important goal setting is. I'm already starting a list of goals, and will be posting them soon. The few I have so far from the seminar are:

In 1 month: I want to deadlift 500+ #'s, along with this, I want to break 1000# on my CF Total with a PR in each lift.

In 3 months: I want to be able to snatch and OHS my bodyweight.

In 6 months: I want to handstand walk for 30m

In 7 days: I want to go sub 2 min. on "Grace"

After the seminar Tom, Michelle, Kim, and Jeremy and I took on "Barbara"

5 rounds
20 pull-ups
30 push-ups
40 sit-ups
50 squats
*rest precisely 3 minbetween rounds

17:09 total time with the 12 min of rest taken out.

Felt pretty sick during this one, and had a pounding headache afterwards. Need to start focusing on my breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment