Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday!

So after sitting in the truck all day yesterday, I really had no motivation to do the "Speal v. Khalipa" WOD.  That, and I really didn't want to do it alone!  So after I cranked out my Wendler deadlifts, I just came up with a quick easy little WOD.

Deadlift results:  I hit 10 reps at 400#!!!  WOW!  That was heavy!

WOD:  5 Rounds
5 Muscle ups
200m run

Did this in 12:17.  Not terribly fast.  Got a little to greedy on the second round of muscle ups and ended up failing 2 in a row.  Felt good to get running and try and sweat out some of this cold.  This one was perfect to do solo, Solly got to go with me on all of the runs.

Today, Jeremy and I are heading down to Kent to check out Allen's new spot!  No idea what Allen has in store for us, but he did tell me that he's got sleds and all that kind of stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment