Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yesterday I worked on a little bit of mobility stuff.  Really starting to notice some differences in the hips.  Good stuff!

I got my Wendler press deload out of the way, and then hit up some snatches and then proceeded to kick my ass with a tough WOD.

Snatch @80% x1x5

135#

"Speal vs. Khalipa"
1 Clean & Jerk (155#/105#)
1 round of Cindy
2 Clean & Jerks
1 round of Cindy
3 Clean & Jerks
1 round of Cindy...
...10 Clean and Jerks
1 round of Cindy

20:52

I don't even think I beat my old time on this one.  I felt pretty good through 4's, but then just ran out of gas.  Had zero energy on the Clean & Jerks.  The "Cindy" rounds were always easy, other than taking extra time getting on the pull-up bar and getting the squats started.  This WOD is a brutal one.  Will definitely do this again, but not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment