Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So yesterday, I was planning on doing a double.  I hit the ridge for the 9:30 class planning on doing the Again Faster WOD 4 with Rob.  I had forgotten that Tom told me Monday was a hero WOD for a soldier that was also a crossfitter at Rainier CrossFit.  When I saw the WOD I really wanted to do the hero WOD in support, but unfortunately time did not cooperate.  So Rob and I tackled the WOD 4.

WOD 4:
8 Rounds
100m Sprint (50m shuttle style)
8 Burpees

6:49

This was a real lung burner.  Only 40 or so seconds off of Pat Barbers leading time.  May have to try this one again!

I planned to take on "Jack" after work, but this cold is still lingering around and I felt pretty beat up by the time I left work.  I decided that heading home and getting some sleep would be a better option.  I will definitely be making this one up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment