Friday, October 29, 2010

OHS Fun

Started off yesterday warming up to 80%x1x5 on the Snatch.  I tried to work on taking less rest between reps.  135# is starting to feel a lot more "normal."  I think it's getting close to trying "Isabel" with full snatches!

AMRAP in 7 min. of:
10 OHS (135#)
10 Push-ups (hand release)

4 rds + 2 OHS

Went head to head against Tom.  I got crushed in this one!  My shoulders were having trouble keeping the OHS's locked out.  First round was unbroken, then by the second round my right shoulder/elbow gave out and had to dump the weight on the 5th rep.  Started breaking them up from there on, to avoid failing more reps.

Double-under Ladder

5-10-15-20-25-30-35-30-25-20-15-10-5

4:34.  Snagged once on my second set of 20.  Just got a little too tired in the shoulders/forearms and lost my rhythm.  Fun little challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment