Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Heavy Thrusters & Muscle-ups

Yesterday was a rough day.  I thought I was feeling better than I apparently was after the strongman training on Monday.  So Tom and I were a little pressed for time so we decided to give the mainsite heavy thruster/ muscle-up WOD a try.  Those heavy thrusters sucked!  Warming up with some thrusters they were not feeling very good.  Then we jumped into the WOD and they were horrible.

9-6-3 of:
165# Thrusters
Muscle-ups

8:44 Rx

I failed way too may muscle-ups on this one.  I tried to pace myself from the beginning with the thrusters, but it still didn't help with the muscle-ups. 

Today is definitely a rest day, and I will probably take another rest day this week.  I'm feeling pretty beat up after the past four days.

On a brighter note, I am absolutely stoked for the Strongman competition on Sat. Nov. 6th!  It's going to be a epic event.

No comments:

Post a Comment