Sunday, October 24, 2010

Schnatching

Yesterday was all about the snatch.

Work up to 85%x1; then 80%x1x3

Worked my way up to 140#, then did my 135#x1x3 with little rest.  I dropped the bar and then got right back on and setup for the next lift.  I was trying to get the feel for multiple, fast reps at 135# to attempt to get used to it for a wod such as "Isabel" or "Amanda."

Clean & Jerk:
Work up to 85%x1; then 80%x1x3

Worked up to 195#, which felt really heavy yesterday.  Then did 185# x1x3.  My shoulders were still fried from "Cindy" and then the handstand push-up work from last week.

21-15-9 of:
KB snatch, left arm (53/35#)
KB snatch, right arm
Pull-ups

5:57 Rx.  I was able to do the 21's and 9's unbroken on the KB snatches.  Just couldn't keep my pull-ups going on this one.  I thought I was going to tear my hands open several times on this one.  I just couldn't hold onto the KB of bar anymore.  Afterwards, I couldn't feel my hands or forearms.  Good WOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment