Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Goals

So after I crushed my 1 month goal in a whopping 2 days, I decided to come up with a new 1 month goal.  So here it is:

1 Month:  I want to do 5 consecutive HSPU's on parallettes.  Ear's break the plane of the hands.

This will be a little more challenging, but Game ON!

Yesterday was a good day.  I hit up my oly work, and then did some "PRP" on my 7 day goal. 

3-position Snatch:  115#x1x5

Snatch Pull: 170#x3x5

"Grace"
30 reps, for time of:
Clean & Jerk (135#/95#)

2:41

My snatch work is improving.  Jeremy noticed that my hang snatch is WAY better than my full snatch.  I don't know what it is, but I guess I just think I have plenty of time when I'm pulling the bar from the floor.  I think I'm going to start doing a lot more hang snatches!

My "PRP" on "Grace" went fairly well.  I PR'd big time, and broke under the 3 min. barrier.  Totally stoked!  However, I need to revise my 7 day goal that I set on Saturday a little bit.  Instead of my goal of going sub 2 min., I am revising it to be "Grace" in 2:15.  I believe this is possible, as long as I can get my head right and hopefully with Tom and others at Barbells for Boobs, the adrenaline will be flowing and I'll crush this goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment